- Chamber of Commerce
The Coastal Alabama Business Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the Alabama Gulf Coast Area in population, commerce and finance; in civic and social improvements; to take proper part and interest in all projects, the success of which will better conditions, municipal, state and national; to promote integrity and good faith, just and equitable principles in business, and uniformity in commercial usages; to acquire, preserve and distribute industrial, tourist, commercial and civic statistics and information of value; to discover and correct abuses; to prevent or adjust controversies,
to have a part in representing our area in the consideration and decision of state and national issues.
NewsRelease Date: September 19, 2022Release Date: August 04, 2022Release Date: July 26, 2022Release Date: May 31, 2022
Whom to Contact
- Greg AlexanderPresident/CEOPhone: (251) 968-7200
- Penny HugheyVP of Member ServicesCell Phone: (423) 595-6568
- Ryan MoberlyCommunications CoordinatorPhone: (251) 968-8651
- Katy PetrovicsAdministrative AssistantPhone: (251) 968-6902
- Sharon WieseVP of PublicationsPhone: (251) 968-7200
We are located approximately 1 block north of the Intracoastal Canal Bridge on the West side of Highway 59.