Aloha, ladies! It’s that time of year again. Let’s flamingle for a night of fun at the annual Girls Night Out sponsored by South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. Complete with exclusive shopping deals, giveaways galore and luau dancing, you do not want to miss this event in paradise! Oh, let’s flock about the best part. It’s all for a great cause! Donations will be accepted for CARE House (Baldwin County Child Advocacy Center).
What: Let’s Flamingle for Girls Night Out
When: Thursday, April 15 | 5:30-9 pm
- Registration: 5:30-7 pm
- Event ends: 9 pm
Where: Registration + receipt turn-in will be at High Cotton Bath Co.
- Be sure to pick up your lei + register for a chance to receive one of the 20 swag bags
- Each registrant will also be entered into a big giveaway from The Wharf
- For every $25 you spend at tenant locations, you will get an extra entry into the giveaway
- All you have to do is turn in your receipts to the CARE House table
Cost: Admission is FREE; Donations encouraged for CARE House
- All attendees will get a free shopping bag and colorful lei at registration.
- 20 random, lucky registrants will receive a swag bag full of goodies and giveaways
- Onsite DJ Silky turning up the tunes
- Sales, giveaways and prizes from The Wharf and The Wharf’s tenants
- And more!