Enjoy classic Halloween movies—free—at our island amphitheater. Spooky season is for the spooks! This month kicks off with a family-friendly film but it will not stay that way! Get ready for everyone’s favorite spooky family and then dive, quietly, into the rest of Octobers’ horrifying lineup. Try to stick together, never say “I’ll be right back”, and we might float our way out of the Further to safety! The thrills don’t end there! Visit the Halloween events page to find out all the family-friendly and scary events this season, if you dare…
Saturday, October 24th, we’ll be showing Insidious. Rated PG-13 for Frightening Images|Brief Strong Language|Terror|Thematic Material|Violence. We hope you can come out to enjoy this complimentary, outdoor movie night. Showtime is at 7pm.
Bring a chair, blanket, or towel and enjoy an evening outdoors on the lawn. Relax together as a family and let OWA provide the entertainment free of charge. Popcorn, snacks, and drinks are available for purchase at the Boathouse, or you can pick up a meal to-go from one of our amazing eateries in Downtown OWA.
Create timeless memories with your family and enjoy an evening of cinema. Check back to see what’s showing next!
- Are blankets allowed? Yes, blankets and towels are allowed.
- Are folding chairs allowed? Yes, a limited number of folding chairs are allowed only in designated locations as directed by an OWA employee upon arrival.
- Are pets allowed on a leash? Yes, leashed pets are allowed.
- May I bring a cooler or picnic basket with food and drink? Coolers or outside food are not permitted, however food or drink purchased from any onsite OWA restaurant will be allowed.
- Can I purchase alcoholic beverages on the island? While alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase on the Island at this time, OWA restaurants are permitted to sell alcoholic beverages to patrons who are 21 & older (with valid ID) which can then be consumed on the Island. OWA’s entertainment District allows patrons to enjoy the Downtown OWA area, including the Island, with their alcoholic beverages as long as they keep the beverage in the cup provided by the restaurant at the time of purchase.
- Do you have designated seating available for guests with a disability? Yes, designated ADA-accessible seating will be available. See an OWA employee for assistance upon arrival.
- Is smoking permitted? Smoking, electronic cigarettes, or vaping is only permitted in designated smoking sections, which will clearly be marked with signage.